- Property Type: Apartment
- Energy Efficiency Rating: 6.0
About this listing
Forget the 'hustle and bustle' and enjoy the peace and quiet - plus the relaxed lifestyle - that this stylish property will provide.
This sought-after position provides convenient access to the Parliamentary Triangle, the restaurants and boutique stores of Kingston and Manuka, plus the employment hubs of Russell offices, Brindabella Park and the heart of the CBD.
Boasting a spacious and light-filled open-plan living area with a lovely northerly aspect and modern neutral decor throughout, discerning purchasers will no doubt appreciate the opportunity to acquire such an outstanding property which has so many lifestyle advantages to offer.
The stylish kitchen is well appointed and features plenty of cupboard and bench space.
All three bedroom are very generous in size, with the master featuring exceptional wardrobe space and a modern ensuite.
The sunny and private balcony provides the perfect place to relax and enjoy a quiet moment at the end of a long day, a relaxing Sunday breakfast or to keep the gardeners happy with a few of those more special flowers.
In addition, there is ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning for year-round comfort; plus there is also secure basement car parking for two vehicles.
In summary the features of this very desirable apartment include:
- Appealing three bedroom design with a spacious open-plan living area
- Sought-after top floor location with a lovely northerly aspect
- Well-appointed kitchen with plenty of storage, bench space and quality appliances
- Main bedroom with plenty of wardrobe space and modern ensuite
- Bedrooms two and three are both generously sized and feature built-in wardrobes
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning for year-round comfort
- Separate internal laundry
- Sunny balcony overlooking the lush courtyard/garden area
- Basement car parking for two vehicles
- Situated in the highly sought-after "The National" complex,
- Easy access to the Parliamentary Triangle, Kingston, Manuka and the CBD